Feature Requests item #874964, was opened at 2004-01-11 12:32
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=874964&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
I'm using gaim 0.72 from Debian Sid.

I think gaim misses any control over jabber "advanced"
feature, like transports and roaster in primis.

Before gaim I've used gabber (a native jabber client,
of course :),
what gaim lacks from my prev. experience IMHO is:

- possibility to control (ie: login/logout during
connection,   transports' autologin (true/false) during
account signing-up
- download roaster in xml format (for backup and
import/export)

in particular the first one is usefull when there are
problem with AIM/Mirabilis for example. relogin without
going offline from main jabber account.