Feature Requests item #896841, was opened at 2004-02-13 18:46
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=896841&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
It'd be nice if the Insert Link dialog box had a
button "Use Current" (like AIM) where populates the URL
and Description fields with those present in the open IE
window.