Feature Requests item #896194, was opened at 2004-02-12 19:25
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=896194&group_id=235

Category: jabber

Initial Comment:
Hi there

I'm a big GAIM fan - I love it for it's MSN and AIM
support.

However, we are bringing up an internal Jabber server
at work, and I'd love to use GAIM instead of the
stand-alone Jabber clients, but GAIM doesn't support
user directory lookups (JUD) or file transfers - which
are pretty fundamental IMHO.

Is this on the TODO list? I can't write the code
myself, but I'd certainly be willing to trial any work
in this area in our environment...

Thanks

Jason