Feature Requests item #972835, was opened at 2004-06-14 17:35
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=972835&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
There is no button or option or menu item ANYWHERE to
initiate a direct connection; if I try to send an image I
get a "direct connect first" error. Perhaps pressing the
image button shouldn't open the file dialog unless there is
a connection, and if there isn't it opens a connection, like
real AIM, but something is broken?

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)