Feature Requests item #1017000, was opened at 2004-08-26 12:24
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1017000&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Has anyone considered the possiblity of adding a
whiteboard to the system?  I currently use a jabber
client called NEOS that has this functionality and it
makes it very handy for passing screen shots or other
information where I might not want to do a file
transfer and then describe what I want them to see.  I
think this would help bring GAIM into the relm of
Enterprise quality beyond the other IM clients.  This
program is GREAT.  Keep up the awesome work.