Feature Requests item #892192, was opened at 2004-02-06 19:57
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=892192&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
I'd like to keep my conversation window in one place on
my screen even when I have no conversations going.

i.e. can I have an option to not close the conversation
window even when the last tab is closed.

This would be awesome!