Feature Requests item #1053300, was opened at 2004-10-24 14:13
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1053300&group_id=235

Category: oscar

Initial Comment:
I think there should be a checkbox in the prefs to
enable or disable the display of cell-phone-only users
on oscar.  Sometimes I really only want to see people
that are online who can actually have a conversation.