Feature Requests item #964648, was opened at 2004-06-01 19:23
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=964648&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
I have a couple of friends that always use very very
small fonts and it is very anoying to have to ask them
to make it bigger everytime I talk to them. An option
to "zoom in" on their font would be great. In other
words, I press a button and their font is displayed in
a larger size on my screen.