Feature Requests item #1080888, was opened at 2004-12-07 16:10
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1080888&group_id=235

Category: gtk-ui

Initial Comment:
'lo !

I'm not sure wether this is a duplicate rfe (it's kinda
difficult to browse through the whole list) so please
forgive me if it is. well my wish is rather simple: I'm
using the systray notification feature (linux and
win32), so the windows don't appear automatically when
new messages arrive - my wish is, to have some
notification in the buddy list beside the buddy or
within the buddy icon of the contact the message is from.

Thanks,

Martin