Feature Requests item #1037412, was opened at 2004-09-29 21:08
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1037412&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Each version of GAIM has you scroll thredw the user
names once they ping you.  It should wrap them into a
new line to fit in the same window.  Dead AIM has this
feature and would make GAIM better.