Feature Requests item #929354, was opened at 2004-04-04 16:10
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=929354&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
All the dialog windows are titled "Gaim", and some of
the regular windows are "gaim.exe" - not very
informative :/

If someone points me to the "how to set a window's
title in GTK" tutorial (or just plain tells me), I'd be
willing to hunt through for untitled windows and send
in a patch :)