Feature Requests item #1161023, was opened at 2005-03-10 19:16
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1161023&group_id=235

Category: win32

Initial Comment:
When Gaim is in Away mode New Message Notifications
should be sent the same way as an instant message and
they should be diverted to the away message queue. It
is very frustrating to have New Mail notifications
popup while one is busy with a fullscreen application
such as a game (especially during matches).