Feature Requests item #1166989, was opened at 2005-03-20 10:20
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1166989&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Even after denying a buddy, GAIM still displays "XXX
has added you to their contact list" message from them.
Recently, a guy with a broken Trillian client added me
to his list and I get these notification windows
several times a day, which is extremely annoying. GAIM
should also test if the user is denied when receiving
these messages.