Feature Requests item #1173292, was opened at 2005-03-30 08:34
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1173292&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
I want to suggest that some preferences are being set
for each accoun or protocolt. For example it is nice to
have a sound for each typed message in Jabber but not
in IRC because with many people talking you here too
much sounds. So I think sounds should be set for each
protocol and/or account.

Thilo