Feature Requests item #1020822, was opened at 2004-09-01 19:28
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1020822&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
it will be great if this can be done by right click menu on
a buddy:

1) add/remove to/from the privacy list by right click. it is
too hard now since I need to check user's number,
accountname or email to add and remove in the list.
moreover, when I try to edit the privacy list, I have no
idea what those numbers and accountname mean.

      1.2) buddy icon can be presented if this user is
blocked or is in a regualar status. for example, if the
person is blocked. it will show a green/red flower with a
line on it in icq.

2) move user to the different group. current I need to
drag and drop to move a user to the other group. this is
fine, but I have over 300 people in my list, it is very hard
to drag and drop when I want to change a user from a
group to another.

3) right click on group to send group message. this will
be helpful for like sending invitation for BBQ to a group of
people in the list.

thank you