Feature Requests item #1016431, was opened at 2004-08-25 20:45
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1016431&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When you send a link to someone, let's the as an example:

http://scriptsharing.org/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2000

Everything works fine.  Although, if you copy that link
from the conversation TextArea, and paste it back into
your next message and edit some part of the link, as an
example:

http://scriptsharing.org/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2001

When the message is sent, the problem that occurs is
that clicking on the active part of the link links back
to the original copied url instead of the new one.

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)