Feature Requests item #1152353, was opened at 2005-02-26 08:39
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1152353&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
I believe to remember, that it was once possibe to set
users on a ban-list, so they were not able to see my
online-status any more (always appear as offline). I
don't know if this is still possible with the
ICQ-protocol. This was possible with the original
client, about 4 years ago or so...
Anyway, if this is still possible, it would be a great
feature in GAIM!