Feature Requests item #1152325, was opened at 2005-02-26 07:11
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1152325&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
It would be nice if more event are logged in the system
log. It happens to me many times that something pops up
(someone sends a file, some one requests authorization,
etc.) and I click Ok or whatever (sometimes
accidently!) and I didn't know what happened. There is
no way for me to find out would send me something so I
could ask again. If this information was in the system
log, I could look there to find out what just happened
(or didn't happen).

You can also think about whether all these popups are a
good idea...