Feature Requests item #1118859, was opened at 2005-02-08 14:40
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1118859&group_id=235

Category: msn

Initial Comment:
have the following problem with my msn account and
win32 gaim release 1.1.2:

sometimes, gaim failes to connect to the msn server,
ok, may be the server has problems.
but then i get a message to RETRY or simply CLOSE (the
message window). if i press RETRY it does, and shortly
after, the message pops up again (server problem still
there).
then i press CLOSE, but the message pops up AGAIN AND
AGAIN, even if i don't press retry. this is really
annoying as the message pops up on top of my desktop.

after some time it seems to stop its retries
automaticaly, but it should stop them IMMEDIATLY after
the first CLOSE command.