Feature Requests item #1010439, was opened at 2004-08-16 21:16
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1010439&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
I'd like the ability to remove the messenger icon from
IM tabs, this WAS an option at some point but it was
removed.  Forcing the inclusion of the messenger icons
does nothing but clutter the tabs and waste space.

Please?