Feature Requests item #901653, was opened at 2004-02-21 04:13
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=901653&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Whenever a file is offered to me, I've noticed that
pressing spacebar is equivalent to hitting the cancel
button. This proves to be quite a pain when I'm in a
conversation, and the person tries to send a file while
I'm typing. I would love to either: a) get rid of the
space keyboard shortcut, b) change the shortcut so the
default action is accept not cancel -- you can always
cancel at the "save file as" dialog window anyway, or
c) do not give the popup window the active focus when
it pops up.