Feature Requests item #925065, was opened at 2004-03-28 17:11
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=925065&group_id=235

Category: oscar

Initial Comment:
Gaim 0.75 on Win2k/SP4

I could imagine this being best done as a plugin.

For the newer releases of AIM, a person can set to be
invisible, in which nobody can then see them listed in
their buddy lists.  That person however can still use
their buddy list, send IMs and receive IMs.  I've
noticed that if you Get User Info for a screenname that
is invisible, it is reported as being active.

Could there be a feature that once sombody is detected
as being invisible, they then show up on your buddy
list with a special icon.  Detection could be either
manually, automatic for a specific screenname, or
automatically tested for every offline user every x
time period.