Feature Requests item #1090360, was opened at 2004-12-23 08:14
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1090360&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Hi!
I think it would be great if a jabber's conversation
window purposes all kind of smileys: MSN, ICQ, ...
So, if you know that you are chatting with a msn
account via a Jabber transport, you could send him
appropriate smileys... (eg: :D for a msn user and :-D
for an ICQ user)

The same is possible for jabber incoming messages:
instead of traducing only icq smileys, all kind of
smiley can be considerated...