Feature Requests item #1025026, was opened at 2004-09-09 07:08
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1025026&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Add to the buddy pounce features the possibility to
specify wether or not we want the buddy pounce to occur
depending on our own status.  This way we can have some
buddy pounce trigger only while we are away, or both
when away or online, etc..