Feature Requests item #1083787, was opened at 2004-12-12 03:53
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1083787&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Gaim 1.0.2 for GNU/Linux.
I'd like to be able to click on buddy icons in IM
windows and make them stop animating or hide. I know I
can do this by right clicking on them, but it'd be
faster to set an option to do this and then just be
able to left click on them. I also know I could have
them never appear, but I like to take a look at
someone's icon and then make it go away.