Feature Requests item #997289, was opened at 2004-07-24 19:13
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=997289&group_id=235

Category: msn

Initial Comment:
MSN transfer at 2.5kb/s while with dcc at 20kb/s.

after a time the transfer just stops and if you stop it
then with the button  gaim crashes :s