Feature Requests item #1171592, was opened at 2005-03-27 20:43
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1171592&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
It would be nice to have Gaim remember the last
position of the chat window instead of it defaulting to
the upper left corner whenever it is closed.

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)