Nathan Walp wrote:
> http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/56
> Can I assume that fixing this is worth breaking the string freeze, since
> no good translation can really happen with it like it is?  I want an OK
> from a translator or two before I go ahead and commit.

For me it's ok. But do we really currently have a string freeze? I have
more than 76 fuzzy strings and more than 7 new strings since switching
from Gaim (trunk) to Pidgin. I would prefer to delay the string freeze
for some days because some more i18n problems may be found in the next days.

Greetings,
Björn