On Sat, Apr 07, 2007 at 09:57:34AM -0400, Luke Schierer wrote:
> Nathan is working on getting a new copy of the i18n page up at
> www.pidgin.im.  We are closing the SF tracker (I believe there are one
> or two translation updates still in it.  I will grab those shortly), so
> new updates should go to developer.pidgin.im, just create a ticket for
> them. You may need to gzip your po file to be able to upload it.

I guess the webpage up at http://pidgin.im/ still nees to be updated:

- second item in the menu is still "What is Gaim"
- bug report link on the menu (http://pidgin.im/bug.php) still redirects to
  SF

I guess translators have to send our new translations using the new ticketing
system (http://developer.pidgin.im/report), right?

I'm not a very expert trac user, could you please clarify how we should open
up new tickets?

I think the steps are:

- Create an account in trac
- Login to that account
- Go to "New ticket" (top menu, item farthest to the right) (at
  http://developer.pidgin.im/simpleticket)
- Add description mark 'I have files to attach' and upload the translation

Is this correct?

Regards

Javier