Plugins item #1242218, was opened at 2005-07-21 07:12
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ike_
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=390395&aid=1242218&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
A simple plugin to split up large messages above a
certain (user-defined) threshold.  Useful to avoid
protocol size limitations.  Currently it may split
whole words and HTML tags/formatting.  Fixes for those
are on the TODO list.

I heard a request for this on #gaim and didn't find any
up to date so I slapped one together.

My first plugin submission I hope I haven't violated
(m)any rules.