Plugins item #1071005, was opened at 2004-11-22 19:32
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bsd3
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=390395&aid=1071005&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Escape out to shell and send output of any shell
command as a message to an IM:

Examples:
   ! uptime
   ! uname -a