Hello,
I want to write a protocol plugin, for one popular Slovak webchat, so
some http requests with cookies,POST/GET variables, etc. and probably
HTML parsing will be needed.
I would like to write it in python, but i can't even get pygaim
working, and documentation is.. none :)  Another possibility is TCL.
Is it possible to write protocol plugin in this language? I could
write it in Perl as well.
At least I surely can use C, but my C skills are not very good, and
for text parsing Perl seems to be ideal choice.

So the question is, which language should I use? Is it possible to use
something other, than C?