Plugins item #1541433, was opened at 2006-08-16 16:41
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by benni3005
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=390395&aid=1541433&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Here's a patched version of libmsn.dll for build
version 1.5.0 stable. Just find gaim/plugins in your
distribution and unzip the libmsn2.zip into that directory.

The new version of libmsn.dll resolved bug #1540454.

The libmsn.dll will be replace by the patched version
from the zip file. A copy of the modified source code
for nexus.c is also included in the zip file.

Thanks to Andrew Neitsch (neitsch) for compiling and
packaging the patched libmsn.dll.

See ya...

d.c.

Comment By: benni3005 (benni3005)