Plugins item #1089828, was opened at 2004-12-22 17:14
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by olberger
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=390395&aid=1089828&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Uses the xOSD library to provide a TV-style
notifications of various events. Allows customization
of the types of the events displayed, the color, font,
size and the position of the text displayed and
customization of how much time the text will stay
displayed before fading away.
http://gaimnosd.sf.net

Comment By: Olivier Berger (olberger)