Translations item #1687502, was opened at 2007-03-24 14:43
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=713922&aid=1687502&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
this translation is created by:
 * me <loptosko[at]gmail[dot]com>
 * Jozef Kacer <quickparser[at]gmail[dot]com>

i have contacted the old translators (Richard Golier <golierr[at]gmail[dot]com>
and Peter Kasper <peter.kasper[at]inmail[dot]sk>), and they both told me that
they are not working on it anymore and i can continue. Then, jozef kacer joined
me, and he have copied his strings into my file (this file)

It's not complete yet, and we are still working on it. We're going to upload
more frequently.

but even now it is a high quality translation :-)