Dear GainsNet members,

Please be informed that if you have posted to GainsNet recently, you have
probably received a reply from SIGI Jordan with an attachment.

DO NOT OPEN THE ATTACHMENT!

We believe that it contains a virus.  I am sorry to say that we have had to
remove this organization from GainsNet, and that they will be resubscribed
once they have deleted the virus.

And please remember: DO NOT send attachments to GainsNet, and do not open
any!  All information should be sent in the text of an email.

Regards,

Alyssa Frohberg
GAINS Network Assistant Coordinator
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.un-instraw.org

This is GainsNet, the mailing list of the UN-INSTRAW-GAINS Network Members.

To reply to the GainsNet group, click on "reply all"
To reply to an individual, click on "reply"
To unsubscribe from GainsNet, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line