Dear All,
       Please, please remember not to have files attached to your messages.
When I see an attached file, I delete it because it is not worth risking
downloading a virus -- as has already happened a number of times on this new
list.  So I have been missing interesting-looking items.
        May I suggest that if you have detailed info to share, you outline
the basics in your email to the list and then have any interested people
contact you directly for the rest.  (And when you reply individually, please
be sure to add a personalized note so we know that it is not an auto-virus
response.)
       Thanks!  With Best Wishes, Ann

This is GainsNet, the mailing list of the UN-INSTRAW-GAINS Network Members.

To reply to the GainsNet group, click on "reply all"
To reply to an individual, click on "reply"
To unsubscribe from GainsNet, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line