Dear GAINSNet Members,

You may recall that when GAINSNet was first initiated, one of the main
objectives of the list was to provide a space for Members to share
information. To facilitate such exchange of information, the list was not
moderated and Members could post directly to the list. However, with the
increase of viruses inadvertently sent to the list in recent months, we have
decided to make the list moderated. This means that all messages will be
screened prior to posting on the list. Although this may cause a slight
delay in transmission, it will certainly ensure that no viruses are
transmitted to list Members.

Once a virus has been detected, the e-mail address of the sender will be
temporarily removed from the list. The sender may request re-admission to
the list after having removed the virus from their computer system. .

We apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced through the
receipt of any viruses and thank you for your understanding.
Jeannie Ash de Pou
United Nations INSTRAW
Tel: (809) 685-2111
Fax: (809) 685-2117
www.un-instraw.org

This is GainsNet, the mailing list of the UN-INSTRAW-GAINS Network Members.

To reply to the GainsNet group, click on "reply all"
To reply to an individual, click on "reply"
To unsubscribe from GainsNet, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line