-----Original Message-----
From: Jeannie Ash de Pou [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 7:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FW: [development-gender] Query: Gender Analysis in Microfinance
- Examples

-----Original Message-----
From: d241 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of d241
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2002 1:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Examples

>===== Original Message From "Sabine Spohn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> =====
Dear Gender Moderator,

I am a student in Gender and am currently working on a report for Gender
Analysis on a micro-credit project. This should include a consideration of
the project design, implementation and evaluation from a gender analysis
perspective. Although there is vast amount of literature on gender available
I have not been able to find something for that specific sector, i.e.
microfinance. Especially of interest for me would be best practice
examples/guidelines for gender analysis in microfinance. If there are any
ways you could assist me with advice on literature etc. I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thank you very much.

With best regards,

Sabine