I've been using the windows version of gajim on XP for about two
months.  Unfortunately it crashed several times a day, usually when I
get a toast for a new message.  My suspicion is it's in the gtk
portion rather than the python portion, but that's mostly a guess.

I've noticed it gets slower as the day goes on, especially in actions
such as changing my presence with the toolbar on the bottom.  I have
two active accounts on all the time, one an XCP server, and one a
wildfire server.  I get a few chats an hour out of each account.  Most
of the roster items have avatars, and several of the roster items are
through transports, so they use non-jabber icons.

What information can I get you to help debug the problems?  I loaded
the opera crash inspector program, so I could give you lots of those
if you want them.

--
Andrew Diederich