On 3/11/06, Jonas Ådahl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm running the latest (atleast not more than a couple of days old) SVN
> code, and I've noticed some really bad memory issues [1]. As you can see
> in the graph something is happening between 10h and 15h and somewhere at
> 32h. I didn't do anything with the client at 32h. I suspect that it
> doesn't have anything to do with what I do with the client, since I was
> sleeping from ~28h to 35h :P.

hoh that's interesting unless you sleap walk (or I should say sleap
use-ur-computer)

can you try svn up, which remove psyco which results in Gajim using
less memory? (and hopefully using it better) and tell us if the
results remain.

btw, how did you keep those stats and how did you produce from them the graph?

thanks a lot
--
Nikos Kouremenos