Nikos Kouremenos wrote:

On 3/13/06, Le Boulanger Yann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jonas Ådahl wrote:
Hi,

The new graph [1] seems much better! Would be interesting to know what
makes it jump from around 50-55 MB to almost 85MB.

/Jonas

[1] http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~tox/gajimlogg2.png
What did you do at the time of big jump ?
maybe gajim accumulate messages ?

Jonas, in both high ups you were sleeping? and yes maybe you had
waiting messages during those times? (I mean maybe someone was talking
to you at that time)

The big jump was around 23:00 to 01:00. I was awake at this time, but didn't do any excessive chatting, since I got home at ~midnight, and I don't remember having 30MB of unread messages :) (I don't think I had any unread messages at all, or maybe just one or two).

and OT: that plotting can be done in Octave too [Matlab compat syntax] ;)

gnuplot works too ;) but completly different syntax, just plot "file"

/Jonas