Anton Shmigirilov wrote:
Hello.

I have implemented ability to show name of contact with specified (in theme) color depending on his presence status. I want to use this behavior of gajim and hope that it will be commited.

But I don't want that is better: create new ticket in trac or send my patch here. On your site is written that I must subscribe this list. So, small patch attached :)

I think such a feature should be optional. We already have status image that shows status. And we should also add that in the configure theme window.