On 3/27/06, Pau Rodriguez Estivill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 3/27/06, Nikos Kouremenos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I have to saiy I haven't use Gaim2 and a lot here haven't. so when you
> > refer to Gaim2 please be more detailed.
>

> Gaim 2 let the user to send the mesages directly to the buddy (but not yet
> to the resource directly). On the other hand gaim allways reply to the last
> buddy who send a missage. So If an user talks with me using Yahoo I will
> reply to Yahoo but when the user change and starts to talk by jabber I will
> follow his change and reply automaticly to the jabber.
>
> In Gaim 2 also apears the avatar for each buddy inside the meta-contact.
>
> The normal order of priority sould be first statuses by: Free4Chat,
> avaliable, away, xa, offline. And then by priority when the statuses are the
> same, and last the will be more priority for the resource who sends the last
> iq. Isn't it? But will this is not the main part.

Luckily (or not as you see it) Jabber has the concept of Priority. I
think (Yann correct me if I'm wrong) we always go for Jabber if
"contact is msn and jabber" and if more jabbers, we always go to
higher priority.

we allow via context menu to send to specific resource [so you can
send to lower priority that way]

> Ok, If it is implemented in SVN then maybe is not needed to change any
> thing, because what you say is right.
> I will take a look to SVN features. Thanks!

Yes, Yann did a great job. Drag n drop once and that's it. I hope the
JEP is soon published (of course someone has to repush Kev on an
update :P as weekend has passed)

--
Nikos Kouremenos