Hi dear translators,
String are now frozen for 0.10 release of Gajim. This mean we now wait
for your updated po files :)
you can download file here:
don't hesitate to ask here if you have problems in translations. I just
recall you this link: http://trac.gajim.org/wiki/DevTranslate.
Here is the changelog of this version:
* One Messages Window ability (default to it)
* Gajim no longer remains unresponsive.
* Gajim now uses less memory
* File Transfer works better (now should work out of the box for all)
* Meta Contacts ability (relationships between contacts)
* Support for legacy composing event (JEP-0022). Now 'Contact is
composing a message' will always work
* Gajim now defaults to theme that uses GTK colors
* Roster Management Improvements (f.e. editablity of transport
names, extended Drag and Drop Functionality)
* History (chat logs) Manager (search globally, delete, etc)
* Animated Emoticons ability
* Support for GTalk email notifications for GMail
* Room administrators can modify room ban list
* Gajim no longer optionally depends on pydns or dnspython. Requires
dnsutils (or whatever package provides the nslookup binary)
* gajim-remote has extended functionality
* Improved Preset Status Messages Experience
* Detection for CRUX as user's operating system
* New art included, appropriate sizes of icons used where available
* Translations under Windows now work okay
* Tons of fixes for bugs and annoyances.
Thanks a lot in advance for your great help!
Gajim-devel mailing list