Hi dear translators,

String are now frozen for 0.10 release of Gajim. This mean we now wait
for your updated po files :)

you can download file here:
http://trac.gajim.org/browser/trunk/po/

don't hesitate to ask here if you have problems in translations. I just
recall you this link: http://trac.gajim.org/wiki/DevTranslate.

Here is the changelog of this version:
    * One Messages Window ability (default to it)
    * Gajim no longer remains unresponsive.
    * Gajim now uses less memory
    * File Transfer works better (now should work out of the box for all)
    * Meta Contacts ability (relationships between contacts)
    * Support for legacy composing event (JEP-0022). Now 'Contact is
composing a message' will always work
    * Gajim now defaults to theme that uses GTK colors
    * Roster Management Improvements (f.e. editablity of transport
names, extended Drag and Drop Functionality)
    * History (chat logs) Manager (search globally, delete, etc)
    * Animated Emoticons ability
    * Support for GTalk email notifications for GMail
    * Room administrators can modify room ban list
    * Gajim no longer optionally depends on pydns or dnspython. Requires
dnsutils (or whatever package provides the nslookup binary)
    * gajim-remote has extended functionality
    * Improved Preset Status Messages Experience
    * Detection for CRUX as user's operating system
    * New art included, appropriate sizes of icons used where available
    * Translations under Windows now work okay
    * Tons of fixes for bugs and annoyances.

Thanks a lot in advance for your great help!

Gajim team