On Wed, 2006-04-12 at 14:18 +0200, Jean Collonvillé wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 2006-04-12 at 12:43 +0200, Le Boulanger Yann wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > A pre-release for Gajim 0.10 is available here:
> >
> > http://www.gajim.org/downloads/gajim-0.10-pre1.tar.bz2
> > http://www.gajim.org/downloads/gajim-0.10-pre1.tar.gz
> > http://www.gajim.org/downloads/gajim-0.10-pre1.exe
> > http://www.gajim.org/downloads/gajim-0.10+gtk-pre1.exe
> >
> > It's time you help us testing extensively this version of Gajim.
> >

> I've started to test this new shinny version and the issue I got was
> with the automatic login at startup.
> I have to choose "Available" in the status bar if I want gajim to come
> online (everything is configured as "Connect on gajim startup")
>
> No other problems at the moment, good job :)

Oops, a little too quick
I have a bigger issue at the moment, I cannot receive messages.
I've tried with ssl disabled too, I do not receive anything at all.

I've downgrade to the latest revision I was using (svn #5618).

My system is ubuntu dapper.
What other informations should I provide to you ?

--

Jean Collonville
    web : http://www.hungmaow.org
 jabber : [EMAIL PROTECTED]