>>> http://www.gajim.org/downloads/gajim-0.10-pre1.tar.gz
>>> http://www.gajim.org/downloads/gajim-0.10-pre1.exe
>>> http://www.gajim.org/downloads/gajim-0.10+gtk-pre1.exe
>>>
>>> It's time you help us testing extensively this version of Gajim.
>>>

>> I've started to test this new shinny version and the issue I got was
>> with the automatic login at startup.
>> I have to choose "Available" in the status bar if I want gajim to come
>> online (everything is configured as "Connect on gajim startup")
>>
>> No other problems at the moment, good job :)
>>

> Oops, a little too quick
> I have a bigger issue at the moment, I cannot receive messages.
> I've tried with ssl disabled too, I do not receive anything at all.
>
> I've downgrade to the latest revision I was using (svn #5618).
>
> My system is ubuntu dapper.
> What other informations should I provide to you ?

In fact your svn version is too old, and you don't have an up-to-date
DataBase, and, as your version in config file is already 0.10 (you use
svn), the migration script is not launched. So your Database is not updated.

To fix the problem, just close Gajim, edit your ~/.gajim/config file,
and change "version = 0.10" to "version = 0.9". This way migration
script will be called at startup.

Thanks for reporting.