I was running 0.9.1.  I have GTK+ Runtime 2.6.9 rev a (remove only)
installed separately, so I installed gajim-0.10-pre1.exe.  I took the
defaults, so it removed my old version automatically.  When I launched
gajim, I got this popup:

gajim.exe - Unable to Locate Component

This application has failed to start because libglib-2.0.0.dll was not
found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem

Here's gajim.exe.log:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "gajim.py", line 38, in ?
  File "message_control.pyc", line 14, in ?
  File "gtk\__init__.pyc", line 33, in ?
  File "gobject.pyc", line 9, in ?
  File "gobject.pyc", line 7, in __load

I'm going to try installing with the GTK+ next.  Has anyone else ran
into this, or know a solution?

--
Andrew Diederich