Andrew Diederich wrote:
> I saw this poking through my screensaver:
>
> Gdk-ERROR **: file gdkgc-win32.c: line 966 (gdk_win32_hdc_get): should
> not be reached
> aborting...
>
> There was nothing in the log.  I'm happy to trace it down if someone
> tells me where else to look.

Which version do you use ? the one with GTK included
(gajim-0.10+gtk-pre1.exe) or the other one ? If it's the other one, you
have GTK and PyGTK installed, which version is it ?

Can you reproduce the crash ? does it crash when you do or receive
something special ? You can open XML console (menu actions -> advanced
-> show XML console) to see what you send / receive when that crashes