Hello guys,

<poor english>
Gajim bugs I've listed using 0.10pre2 in a windowsXP system,
after uninstalling 0.9.1.

- after enter login data, gajim enters a "delay time" that: or
takes many-many-many minutes before connect and show
contact list, or it simply doesn't connect.

- in message window, often one of the tags gets "freeze"
and i can't close it even click hundreds of times in the "x".

- after using for a certain time, suddenly one of my contacts
start to send the same message without stop. i close the message,
than it send it again. and again. and again.

</poor english>

:D
dpadua

On 4/19/06, Dawid Gajownik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dnia 04/19/2006 02:11 PM, Użytkownik Le Boulanger Yann napisał:
> Hi all,

Hi :)

> The second pre-release for Gajim 0.10 is available here:
>
> http://www.gajim.org/downloads/gajim-0.10-pre2.tar.bz2

Packages for FC5 are here → http://fedora.pl/~gajownik/gajim/
They should be also available soon in Fedora Extras Development repository.

Regards,
        Dawid
--

   ^_*